Avira Phantom VPN software is a free virtual private network for Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS platforms. It secures your connection, anonymizes your activities, and free up the whole web.
Avira VPN solution gets you access to restricted services or websites and improves your Internet connection's security. It masks your real IP address to make you look like you’re somewhere (and someone) else and keeps your identity and confidential activities private. Whether on your laptop or smartphone, Avira VPN masks your IP address, safeguards your private data and secures your connection on all networks.
Avira VPN servers are in Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the USA.
Note: is available in Free and Pro editions, Free edition is limited to 500 MB data traffic/month (1GB if registered), while the Pro edition offers Unlimited data traffic and Tech Support.
Buy Avira Phantom VPN Pro at 25% OFF
- Easy to use interface
- Fast lightweight VPN
- Secure encryption
- Simultaneous connections
- Supports the IP v4 and v6 protocol
- Connect to servers in 20 countries
- DNS leak prevention
- Web anonymity
Last Update: July 26, 2017
18.104.22.16876 (Windows) /
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
- Assesment to indetify security conscious customers.
- WiFi management.
- Misleading names when uninstalling VPN in "Programs and Features".
- “Drag & Drop” icons are enabled in the notification window.
- AutoConnect does not work in the free VPN version.
- Wireless icon is not displayed in the free VPN version.
- VPN cannot synchronize the authorization.
- The connection to the server is not possible due to an expired access token.