Dropbox is a free web-based hosting service that lets you bring all your videos, photos, and docs anywhere and share them easily. This means that any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, phones, and even the Dropbox website. Moreover, It makes it super easy to share with others, whether you’re a student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear!
You can relax knowing that Dropbox always has you covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost. The application works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox’s servers and any other computer linked to your account.
Dropbox Key Features:
- 2 GB of space for free, with subscriptions up to 100 GB available.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- All stored file are encrypted (AES-256) and all transmission of file data occurs over an encrypted channel (SSL).
- Share freely with family and friends.
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
Download for Windows
Download for Mac OS X
Download for Linux x32
Download for Linux x64
Note: All Dropbox downloads can be found here.
Last Update: May 17, 2017
Current Version: 26.4.24
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Developer: Dropbox, Inc.