Foxit Reader is a lightweight, fast and feature-rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader provides PDF creation and easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with friends and colleagues. Moreover, It features an easy to use interface based on the familiar Microsoft Office ribbon, which can be customized for your particular preferences.
Foxit Reader is available with ConnectedPDF (cPDF), which is a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the creation, sharing, and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
ConnectedPDF powers cloud-based services for PDF files, services include:
- ConnectedPDF Security - grant and revoke document access.
- ConnectedPDF Document Management - Track to see who opens your document and what they do and notify readers of new updates.
- ConnectedPDF Collaboration - Elevate your teamwork with connected reviews or send requests to others to get a file.
Foxit Reader is an award-winning PDF reader with over 450 million users that provides an excellent alternative to the Adobe Reader on any computer running the Windows operating system. Foxit Reader is also available in a shareware edition: Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Intuitive user interface
- View multiple PDF files
- Quick and easy PDF creation
- Keep sensitive information safe
- OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox Integration
- Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
- Add, edit, and modify bookmarks
- Spell checker for comments
- Touch Screen Support
- XFA Form Filling
Last Update: August 27, 2017
18.104.22.16813 (Windows) / 2.2.1025 (Mac OS X)
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Developer: Foxit Software Incorporated
- Enhanced comment management
- Users can filter comments by author and status, and check the total number of comments in the Comment panel.
- Add and share inline comments online
- Add inline comments to PDF documents at a specified location to share and discuss with other users online.
- ConnectedPDF enhancements
- The ConnectedPDF Review and ConnectedPDF Protection workflows have been redesigned to provide a better user experience in document review and protection.
- Some other user-friendly enhancements.