LastPass is a free and reliable password management plug-in that makes web browsing easier and more secure by storing all your passwords in a single, safe location. It saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile.
All of your sensitive data is encrypted and decrypted locally on your computer so that only encrypted sensitive information is ever synced with LastPass. LastPass has add-ons for Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Safari (for Mac), Google Chrome, and works with other browsers with Bookmarklets (e.g. Opera).
LastPass is available in three editions: Free, Premium and Teams/Enterprise.
LastPass Key Features:
- Never forget a password
- Store passwords in a single, secure vault
- Leading encryption algorithms (f.e: AES 256bit)
- Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites
- Detect and auto-change passwords
- Add credit card and shopping profiles
- Keep Digital Records with Secure Notes
- Generate Random Passwords
Download LastPass for Windows x32
Download LastPass for Windows x64
Download LastPass for Mac OS X
Download LastPass for Linux
LastPass All Downloads
Last Update: March 22, 2017
4.1.43 (Windows) / 3.19.0 (Mac OS X)
Languages: Multiple Languages
#Mac OS X - English Only
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later