LibreOffice is a powerful open source office suite for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. LibreOffice also comes configured with a PDF file creator, meaning you can distribute documents that you're sure can be opened and read by users of almost any computing device or operating system.
- Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
- Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
- Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw: lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams
- Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
- Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
Fresh vs. Still Version?
- The 'Fresh' version provides more new features and is closer to what's being actively developed in their source code repository.
- The 'Still' version can offer greater stability for those people who don't need any of the latest and greatest improvements to LibreOffice.
Downloads of LibreOffice Fresh for Windows x32
Downloads of LibreOffice Fresh for Windows x64
Downloads of LibreOffice Fresh for Mac OS X
Downloads of LibreOffice Fresh for Linux
Downloads of LibreOffice Still 5.3.0 for All OS
Last Update: March 16, 2017
Current Version: 5.3.1
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Developer: The Document Foundation