ADVANCED Codecs (formerly Win7codecs) is a complete audio and video codec package for Windows 7, 8 and 10. The installer will automatically remove most other popular codec releases from your computer before installing this package.
With this package installed you will be able to use any media player, limited only by the players’ capabilities, to play all movies and video clips. You won’t need to make any adjustments or tweaks to enjoy your media content immediately. It does not contain a media player and it does not associate file-types.
ADVANCED Codecs Key Features:
- Full color thumbnails including FLV’s and 10bit MKV’s.
- (also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
- Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
- Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
- Updated often – and has update notification builtin
- Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
- Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
- Support use of the LAV filters with the Play To function for MKV files.
- Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
- Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
- Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
- Functionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker builtin.
- Support ‘Add to Windows Media Player List’ using rightclick on all files such as MKV.H264 / AVC, hi10p / HEVC codecs are activated by default for use by all players.
Download ADVANCED Codecs (Megaleechers Server)
Last Update: February 21, 2017
Current Version: 7.2.0
Arabic, Chinese Simplified/Traditional, Japanese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Turkish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- update LAV filters 0.69 (un-official release)
- update MPC-BE filters 220.127.116.114 (official release)
- update MediaInfo DLL 7.91 (official release)
- update Icaros 3.01RC1 (official release)
- update support for the Alliance for Open Media (AV1 video playback and thumbnails)
- add DXVA2 decoding support for 10bit HEVC both 8 and 10bit VP9 ^^^^^user must have proper hardware and drivers installed
- fully support 3D playback - see Setup and usage for more info