CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive or any blank Blu-ray disc. It will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device.
Get It Now!
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support for .mkv files
- H.265/HEVC high compression standard
Last Update: April 14, 2017
Current Version: 126.96.36.199
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Elaborate Bytes AG
- Fix: on some Windows 10 installations, querying for monitor DPI failed and could cause a crash at startup.