CloneDVD copies movies to create unparalleled picture quality DVD backups, whether it's the main title you're copying or the complete DVD.
CloneDVD will compress long footage at high speed to the highest of quality using specialized transcoding technology, allowing you to select your audio and language settings and also the final target size.
Get It Now!
- Copies the main movie, Special Features and/or the original menu onto a DVD Recordable or onto your harddisk
- Newly revamped transcoder: Better picture quality also at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive program speed, also at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- You can include or exclude the original menu
- Permanent quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/Splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique Film Strip assistant will guide you step by step through all settings – very suitable for beginners!
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were made by the user and proposes it the next time the program starts
- Layer Break Flag Removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remuxing
- Realtime bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
- Logging window available
- Animations during transcoding and writing are replaceable
- Works with most hardware and software DVD Players
- Writes on DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW
- Stable and fast, does not need an ASPI driver
Last Update: July 20, 2015
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
Developer: Elaborate Bytes AG
- New: Support for Windows 10
- New: Improved repair of defective disc structures
- New: Workaround for authoring errors causing a “PS…” error
- Fix: Mini DVD output size
- Some minor changes and improvements