CPU-Z is a free and lightwight hardware information software, that gathers information on your PC with which you can identify areas that may be optimized to improve the efficiency of your system.
CPU-Z collects and displays the following:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core’s internal frequency, memory frequency.
Last Update: November 23, 2016
Current Version: 1.78
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- New benchmark "submit and compare" feature
- New clocks dialog reporting all system's clock speeds in real-time
- Preliminary support for Intel Kaby Lake
- AMD Bristol Ridge processors