CPU-Z is a free and lightwight system profiling and monitoring application for Windows and Android, that gathers information on your PC with which you can identify areas that may be optimized to improve the efficiency of your system. It's primarily used to fully detect the CPU and Motherboard hardware of PCs.
CPU-Z collects and displays the following:
- CPU: name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard: vendor, model and revision, BIOS model and chipset.
- Memory: type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core’s internal frequency, memory frequency.
- System: Windows and DirectX version.
Last Update: February 17, 2017
Current Version: 1.78.3
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- AMD Ryzen (1.78.3)
- Intel Kaby Lake processors.
- AMD Embedded G and R-series processors.
- DMP Vortex86 DX3.
- Tons of bug fixes.