Defraggler is a free file defragmentation tool from Piriform, the company that brought you CCleaner and Recuva. Use it to defrag your entire hard drive or individual files, with support for HDD and SSD and also NTFS and FAT32 file systems!
Get It Now!
- Defrag individual files or drives.
- Interactive drive map.
- Defragment free space.
- Move large files to end of the drive.
- Scheduled defragmentation.
- Boot time defrag of system files.
- Safe and Secure.
- Full customization.
- Compact and portable.
Last Update: March 16, 2016
Current Version: 2.21.993
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Piriform Ltd.
- Improved Analysis and Defrag performance.
- Improved memory usage and management architecture.
- Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 8 and 10.
- Improved update checking process.
- Updated exception handling and reporting.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.