phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL and MariaDB.
Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
phpMyAdmin Key Features:
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more...
Last Update: January 24, 2017
Current Version: 4.6.6
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X
Developer: phpMyAdmin dev team
- Fix for expanding in navigation pane
- Reintroduced a simplified version of PmaAbsoluteUri directive (needed with reverse proxies)
- Fix editing of ENUM/SET/DECIMAL field structures
- Improvements to the parser