RJ TextEd is a professional text and source editor that offers support for a wide range of programming languages, such as C++, C#, Java, Pascal, and PHP, as well as for Unicode and ASCII.
RJ TextEd Key Features:
- Code folding and Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- Dockable panels.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer and project manager
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap.
Last Update: February 19, 2017
Current Version: 12.0
English, Spanish, Chinese Simp, Italian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Linux (if Wine is installed)
Developer: Rickard Johansson