SketchUp is easy to use/learn 3D modeling and drawing tool, that let you create 3D models of anything you can imagine: houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects - even space ships. You can add details, textures, and glass to your models, and design with dimensional accuracy.
Google SketchUp is a great way to discover if 3D modeling is right for you. It's useful from the earliest stages of design to the end of construction. Programming, diagramming, design development, detailing, documentation, RFIs - wherever you need drawings, you need SketchUp. It can be used on its own or as Google Earth plug-in.
Get hundreds of add-on tools built to solve the kind of modeling problems that might otherwise leave you scratching your head.
SketchUp is available in two editions:
- SketchUp Make - free for educational and personal use and offer limited functionality.
- SketchUp Pro - full version with all features unlocked suitable for both personal and commercial use.
SketchUp Key Features:
- Powerful yet easy to use
- Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry
- Create accurate, highly-detailed models
- Generate presentation documents
- Create compelling walkthroughs
- Add labels/information to your designs
- Perform shade studies and add realism
- Quickly go from 2D to 3D
- Import 2D images and 3D models
- Export your models to Google Earth
- Export TIFF, JPEG, and PNG
- See inside your models
- Print your models
Download Make Edition (Free) for Windows x32
Download Make Edition (Free) for Windows x64
Download Make Edition (Free) for Mac OS X
Download Pro Edition for Windows x32
Download Pro Edition for Windows x64
Download Pro Edition for Mac OS X
Last Update: February 16, 2017
16.1.1450 (32bit) / 17.2.2555 (64bit)
Languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Trimble Navigation Limited