AIDA64 is an award-winning streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. It provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives.
AIDA64 has an accurate hardware detection capabilities, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 195,000 entries.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
Moreover, AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.
AIDA64 is available in four editions (Compare):
- AIDA64 Extreme Edition - for Home users.
- AIDA64 Engineer Edition - for IT technicians.
- AIDA64 Network Audit Edition - for businesses that supports IT decision-making with essential statistics.
- AIDA64 Business Edition - Windows network management solution with remote features.
- Well-organized interface
- Run benchmarks and generate reports
- Accurate hardware detection capabilities
- Exhaustive hardware database
- Thorough investigation for each PC component
- Evaluation and conclusion
- Software audit
Download AIDA64 Trial
Download Extreme Edition
Download Engineer Edition
Download Business Edition
Download Network Audit Edition
Last Update: June 20, 2017
Current Version: 5.92.4300
Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: FinalWire Ltd.
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X CPUs
- Improved support for AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7 processors
- Support for Pertelian (RS232) external LCD device
- Corsair K55 RGB LED keyboard support
- Corsair Glaive RGB LED mouse support
- 20 processor groups support
- NVMe 1.3, WDDM 2.2 support
- Advanced support for Areca RAID controllers
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 500 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, GeForce MX150, Titan Xp
What's new in AIDA64