Commander One is a free dual panel file manager for Mac OS X created entirely in Swift, that grant you absolute control over your files and folders, It's fast and powerful yet simple and easy to use - which save you thousands of hours.
Commander One is feature-rich application that offers many essential functions such as built-in FTP/SFTP and WebDAV clients, easy moving and copying files from one place to another by it's dual-pane interface, multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter, advanced search for locating files quickly, file operations queueing, hotkeys setup, ZIP support and much more.
Get It Now!
- Dual panel interface with 3 view modes
- Easy navigation and display
- Work with local and network drives
- Customizable fonts & colors
- Advanced search methods
- Archive and extract files
- Preview all types of files
- Set up hotkeys
- Process viewer
- Show hidden files
Commander One is available in PRO edition which adds more features:
- FTP, SFTP, and FTPS Manager with the possibility to change file permissions via these protocols
- RAR support with extracting, full access and search
- TarGz with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
- 7zip with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
- Mount MTP devices
- Mount Dropbox account as a drive for convenient access
- Share Dropbox links easily
- Connect and work with Dropbox Business account
- Custom themes for unique appearance
- Сonnect and manage files in Amazon S3 storage
- Mount as many Google Drive accounts as needed and manage your files and folders without copying data on your Mac
- Map unlimited number of WebDAV connections and access your online files with Commander One
- Connect Microsoft OneDrive accounts and manage online files as if they are stored on your Mac
Last Update: February 23, 2017
Current Version: 1.7.2281
License: Freeware / Shareware
English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Eltima Software
- Added: support for Dropbox API v2 (you will need to relink your Dropbox account).
- Added: support for Amazon S3 buckets in the following regions: US East (Ohio), Asia Pacific (Mumbai), Canada (Central), EU (London).
- Added: the Hungarian, Polish and Ukrainian localizations.
- Improved: handling of Google Drive accounts (support for the new API).
- Improved: connection / detection of iOS devices on macOS 10.12.
- Improved: fetching of files on remote servers when viewing / editing them.
- Improved: the built-in file viewer now remembers the viewing mode last used (text, hex, etc.) and the position and dimensions of its window.
- Fixed: getting the size of folders that contain bundles.
- Fixed: changing of Commander One's color theme on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed: copying of HTML files from Amazon S3.
- Fixed: the Chinese localization.
- Fixed: a crash when uploading large files to OneDrive.
- Fixed: a crash when opening an S3 bucket in an unknown region.
- Fixed: a crash when changing certain settings in Connection Manager.
- Fixed: a rare case when no window contents were displayed on startup in Brief mode.
- Fixed: freezing on dragging and dropping files on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed: the Esc button did not work when renaming files in Brief mode.
- Other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).