Commander One is a free dual panel file manager for Mac OS X created entirely in Swift, that grant you absolute control over your files and folders, It's fast and powerful yet simple and easy to use - which save you thousands of hours.
Commander One is feature-rich application that offers many essential functions such as built-in FTP/SFTP and WebDAV clients, easy moving and copying files from one place to another by it's dual-pane interface, multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter, advanced search for locating files quickly, file operations queueing, hotkeys setup, ZIP support and much more.
Get It Now!
- Dual panel interface with 3 view modes
- Easy navigation and display
- Work with local and network drives
- Customizable fonts & colors
- Advanced search methods
- Archive and extract files
- Preview all types of files
- Set up hotkeys
- Process viewer
- Show hidden files
Commander One is available in PRO edition which adds more features:
- FTP, SFTP, and FTPS Manager with the possibility to change file permissions via these protocols
- RAR support with extracting, full access and search
- TarGz with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
- 7zip with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
- Mount MTP devices
- Mount Dropbox account as a drive for convenient access
- Share Dropbox links easily
- Connect and work with Dropbox Business account
- Custom themes for unique appearance
- Сonnect and manage files in Amazon S3 storage
- Mount as many Google Drive accounts as needed and manage your files and folders without copying data on your Mac
- Map unlimited number of WebDAV connections and access your online files with Commander One
- Connect Microsoft OneDrive accounts and manage online files as if they are stored on your Mac
Last Update: September 22, 2016
Current Version: 1.6.2157
License: Freeware / Shareware
English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, Russian
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Eltima Software
- Added: support for OneDrive for Business accounts.
- Added: iOS 10 support.
- Added: the ability to lock tabs.
- Added: the ability to configure hotkeys for:switching between tabs; selecting and unselecting items; opening a file; selecting a file and checking its size.
- Added: more criteria for sorting and display as columns in the Full mode: date added, date created, date last opened, permissions.
- Added: the ability to choose the default text editor (used when you select a file and press F4).
- Added: the Korean and Japanese localizations.
- Improved: clipboard handling (now files can not only be copied, but also moved using the ⌘C / ⌥⌘V shortcuts, as in Finder).
- Improved: the size and modification date of the current file is now displayed in the Brief and Thumbs modes.
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).