GlassWire is an attractive, easy-to-use network monitor with a build-in firewall, that visualizes your network activity in real time and monitor your traffic for suspicious activity/behavior. Once suspicious activity is discovered you are instantly notified, then you'll be able to block the potential threat with GlassWire's built in firewall management tool.
Get It Now!
- Easy to Use Interface
- Beautiful Design
- Visual Network Monitoring
- Remote Server Monitoring
- Internet Privacy Protection
- Bandwidth Usage Monitor
- Build-in Free Firewall
- Network Time Machine
Last Update: February 13, 2017
Current Version: 1.2.96
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- You can now scan manually for devices under GlassWire's "Network" tab. Basic, Pro, and Elite users will have an automatic scan every 30 minutes, while free users can scan manually by pressing the "scan" button. We made this change because GlassWire was scanning so often in our previous update that some types of network hardware were giving false positives about GlassWire causing a network problem.
- To disable Network auto-scanning completely create a text file called glasswire.conf and place it in the c:\programdata\glasswire\service folder. Add this string to the text file: enable_network_scan = false then restart the GlassWire service. We plan to add a setting for this in the future.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some users to crash.