Heimdal is a cyber threat security suite that includes 3 layers of protection to protect users against attacks that antivirus cannot block. it actually provides a second layer of protection for your system and is compatible with all AV solutions.
By constantly patching critical, vulnerable software and filtering Internet traffic, it's ensures increased security levels against ransomware, financial Trojans, phishing attempts, data leakage, exploits and Zero Day attacks.
Heimdal available in three versions, Free, Pro and Corp. Heimdal FREE only has limited functionality, while Heimdal PRO offers the full benefits of our product in terms of protection against cyber security threats and attacks:
- Heimdal FREE - Keeps your vulnerable applications (30+) up to date and protects you from exploits.
- Heimdal PRO - Keeps your vulnerable applications (30+) up to date, secures your private financial data, checks your internet traffic and blocks sending data such as passwords or credit card details to a malicious hacker server or website, and protects your system against the latest financial malware threats.
- Heimdal CORP - Corporate version.
The difference between Heimdal and antivirus, is that your antivirus looks for files and actions, whereas Heimdal looks at traffic. Heimdal works proactively to prevent cyber criminals from infecting your system, taking data from your PC and moving it out of your network.
Note: Heimdal requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1. If .NET Framework 4.6.1 is not already installed, it will automatically download and install it.
Get It Now!
- Protect against attacks that antivirus can’t block
- Automatic & Silent Software Updates
- Traffic-based Malware Detection (PRO)
- Advanced Web Scanning Engine (PRO)
- Active Protection Against Data Leakage (PRO)
- Cryptoware Detection & Blocking (PRO)
- Protect your computer from 2nd generation malware(PRO)