MEmu is a free and powerful Android Emulator, which aims to provide you the best experience to play android games and apps on Windows OS.
MEmu is specialized in video games. with MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don't need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility among all other emulators. It gives you access to a vast array of games for Android, right on your PC.
MEmu Android Emulator Key Features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Note: It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.
Last Update: March 20, 2017
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Languages: English, Korean
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Requirements: GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support.
Developer: Microvirt Co., Ltd.