WinZip is a popular file compression utility with over 20 years experience as the leader in the file compression industry. WinZip allows you to open, create, share and encrypt zip files. Furthermore, WinZip delivers faster file compression technology, a streamlined design, significant new file sharing functionality, and extended enterprise support.
WinZip is trusted by millions of businesses and consumers to boost productivity, simplify file sharing, and keep information private.
WinZip is available in two editions: WinZip Standard and WinZip Pro, compare editions.
Supported file formats: Zip (.zip), Zipx (.zipx), RAR (.rar), 7Z (.7z), BZ2 (.bz, .bz2, .tbz, .tbz2), LHA/LZH (.lha, .lzh), Cabinet (.cab), Disc Image (.img, .iso), TAR (.tar), GZIP (.gz, .taz, .tgz), Compress (.tz, .z), UUencode (.uu, .uue), XXencode (.xxe), MIME (.b64, .mim), BinHex (.bhx, .hqx) and most other compressed files.
WinZip Key Features:
- Unzip all major formats
- Zip and unzip files instantly
- Complete file management
- Keep information safe with banking-level encryption
- Share directly to cloud, social media, and IM
- Manage and share files on your PC, network and clouds
- Convert to PDF, add watermarks and resize photos
- Compress files
- Modern Design
Download for Windows x32
Download for Windows x64
Download for Windows XP
Looking for Mac Version? Download WinZip for Mac
Last Update: April 27, 2017
Current Version: 21.5.12480
English, Czech, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese (Simp), Chinese (Trad), Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Corel Corporation
- New workflow enhancements and an updated interface that make it faster and easier to share files across email, your cloud accounts, and ZipShare.