Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a leading PDF solution for creating, editing and managing documents. With it's Adobe Document Cloud service you'll be able to work anywhere you like. You can create, edit, and sign PDFs with the new Acrobat DC mobile app, and also use Mobile Link to access recent file across desktop, web, and mobile.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is also packed with some amazing features such as turning scanned documents into searchable PDFs, exporting PDFs to Office and image formats and support for touch-enabled devices. The Document Cloud services included in Acrobat Pro DC, allows you to:
- Work anywhere. Create, edit, and sign PDFs with the new Acrobat DC mobile app. And use Mobile Link to access recent file across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents as naturally as any other file - with revolutionary imaging technology.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a complete, built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
The trial version includes all desktop features of Acrobat Pro DC, plus a limited set of Document Cloud services including the ability to fill, sign, and send forms on a tablet device, store and share files online and access recently viewed files across devices.
A paid subscription is required to take advantage of other services including the ability to get signatures from others; send and track documents online; and create and export PDFs from a browser or mobile device.
Buy Acrobat Pro DC Windows and Mac
Includes the Acrobat Reader mobile app, plus online services.
- Create, sign, and share PDFs
- View and interact with all types of PDF content
- Export PDF to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Meet ISO and accessibility standards
- Edit text and images right in your PDF
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs
- Send and track documents online
- Touch-friendly interface
- Adobe Document Cloud
Last Update: August 29, 2017
Current Version: 2017.012.220098
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Acrobat and Reader now provide better support for multiple monitors. When you move Acrobat or Reader between screens — from your laptop to your desktop monitor — and it automatically scales to match the scaling factor and resolution of whatever screen you're working on.