Cerberus FTP Server is a reliable file transfer solution that includes a robust set of integrity and security features for the demanding IT professional or the casual file sharer. Cerberus FTP Server offer support for FTP/S and SFTP sessions as well as HTTP/S, is able to authenticate against Active Directory and LDAP and to run as a Windows service.
Cerberus FTP Server is available is four editions - Personal, Standard, Professional, and Enterprise: Compare Cerberus FTP Server editions.
Cerberus FTP Server Key Features:
- User-friendly interface
- Low on system resources
- Support FTP, FTP/S, SSH SFTP, and HTTP/S
- Support SSL/TLS encryption
- Advanced reporting
- Email Notification
- IP Auto-Banning
- and much more...
Last Update: March 03, 2017
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Cerberus, LLC
- Public uploads now trigger a public file transfer event, and you can differentiate a public download from a public upload using rule conditions
- Executable target event actions now properly report error codes and wait for process execution to complete
- Administrators can configure a max wait time for executable event actions to complete before processing the next action