Diskeeper is a powerful defragmentation tool that improves PC performance, reduces PC crashing, decreases system boot-up times and speed up applications launch time. Windows system becoming progressively slower the longer it is used and burdened with more software and data, by using Diskeeper you can keep your PC running better than new.
With its unique patented engine, Diskeeper guarantees large, clean contiguous writes from Windows, so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the “death by a thousand cuts” scenario of small, tiny writes that inflates I/Os per second, robs throughput, and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike.
Diskeeper delivers dramatic improvements to Windows system performance with dynamic memory caching - using idle DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention.
Diskeeper Key Features:
- Easy to use interface
- Keep physical servers and Windows PCs running faster than new
- Improves productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows systems
- Proactively eliminates performance-robbing fragmentation
- Easily deploys across the network with a central management console
- Caches hot reads from idle, available DRAM
- HyperBoot technology for faster boot-up times
- Optimizes Solid States Drives
Download Diskeeper Home Edition Trial
Download Diskeeper Professional Edition Trial
Download Diskeeper Server Edition Trial
Last Update: September 29, 2016
Current Version: 19.0.1212.0
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Condusiv Technologies Corporation