Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a portable dual-engine cleaning toolkit, designed to scan for and removes viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, dialers, keyloggers and Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs), from your PC.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit can be extracted to a USB flash drive to create a universal tool for scanning and cleaning infected PCs. Emsisoft Emergency Kit also works well in combination with any other antivirus and anti-malware programs.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit is free for private use. for commercial use, you should buy Pro Edition license.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit Key Features:
- Quick and thorough scans
- Dual-scanner to clean infections
- Compatible with other security solution
- Ideal for USB flash drives
- Command line tool
Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Last Update: May 09, 2017
Current Version: 2017.4.0.7437
English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese Simp, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Emsisoft Ltd
- Improved: License key validation and mapping.
- Improved: Update process.
- Improved: Computer name added to scan log.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/?” and “/help” even if no valid key installed.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/k” and “/u” combination in one commandline.
- Improved: A2CMD /? wording.
- Fixed: Various occasional crash bugs.
- Fixed: Issue with button order.
- Fixed: Occasional issue with ‘Quarantine selected’ and ‘Delete selected’ buttons.