foobar2000 is a free, comprehensive audio player for Windows, featuring a highly modular design, breadth of features, and extensive user flexibility in configuration. At its core, Foobar2000 natively supports most common audio formats, including MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
foobar2000 also has a customizable user interface, advanced tagging capabilities and support for ripping Audio CDs, as well as transcoding of all supported audio formats using the Converter component. The player can read inside ZIP, GZIP, 7z and RAR archives. Additional features include ReplayGain support (for both playback and calculation), gapless playback, keyboard shortcuts and support for DSP effects such as equalization and crossfade.
foobar2000 Key Features:
- Minimalistic interface
- Support popular audio formats
- Highly customizable user interface
- Advanced tagging capabilities
- Support for ripping Audio CDs
- Full ReplayGain support
- Full Unicode support
- Gapless playback
Last Update: July 10, 2017
Current Version: 1.3.16
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Peter Pawlowski
- Fixed horrible, horrible bug with inverted checkmarks in advanced preferences at 150% text size.
- Network streaming: added handlers for more HTTP redirect codes.
- Fixed foobar2000 process not setting its working directory to its installation location on startup.
- FLAC tagging fixes.