LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN (Virtual Private Network) service that establish a secure LAN-like network, then allows direct connection to distributed teams, mobile users, business applications and even gamers.
Printers, cameras, gaming consoles and other devices are easy manageable even when computers are not attended. Every resource on the network will be shared with the users, without the need to modify firewall settings or router configuration.
LogMeIn Hamachi is free for up to 5 computers in your network, to use more networks you should subscribe to paid plans.
LogMeIn Hamachi Key Features:
- On-demand networking
- Manage and restore networks
- Centralized software deployment
- Support AES 256-bit encryption
- Unattended access
Download LogMeIn Hamachi for Windows
Download LogMeIn Hamachi for Mac OS X
Download LogMeIn Hamachi for Linux
Last Update: February 02, 2017
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Developer: LogMeIn, Inc.
- Improved stability for the reconnect procedure.
- Automatic update checking has been improved in the Hamachi client.
- Adapters are now disabled when the client is turned off. Bridged adapters (GW client) are kept enabled for connectivity purposes.