O&O BlueCon is the disaster recovery software designed specifically for recovering data within enterprise environments. It provides a high-performance collection of comprehensive tools to get damaged Windows systems up and running again with no new installation required.
From deactivating faulty drivers to resetting user passwords and reconstructing deleted data, this product belongs to the standard tool box of any IT administrator.
O&O BlueCon starts all programs directly from the supplied Boot media and by doing so prevents data loss through the writing of data to the computer, which could occur for example during a new installation.
O&O BlueCon is available in two editions, Admin and Tech:
- The Admin Edition is person-bound, i.e. it is licensed per administrator and can be applied to all computers in the company.
- The Admin Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
- The Tech Edition allows the user to provide a data recovery service to clients. It is licensed per technician, i.e. it allows a technician to work on any number of different computers.
- The Tech Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
Get It Now!
- Backing up and restoring data: O&O DiskImage
- Restoring accidentally deleted data: O&O DiskRecovery
- Driver problems and service issues: O&O DeviceManager
- Secure deletion of data volumes: O&O SafeErase
- Resetting passwords: O&O UserManager
- Partitioning hard disks: O&O PartitionManager
- Combat errors in the registry database: O&O RegEditor
- Advanced error detection: O&O EventViewer and O&O CheckDisk
- Locating and removing data: O&O FileExplorer
- Downloading additional tools: Integrated web browser
- Support for Hyper-V: works in virtual environments
- BitLocker support and for use across a network with PXE
Last Update: December 30, 2016
Current Version: 14.0.3063.0
Languages: English, German
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: O&O Software GmbH