RSS Guard is simple yet powerful feed reader that is developed on top of the Qt library. It's able to fetch the most known feed formats, including RSS/RDF and ATOM. RSS Guard is not depending on other services - this includes online news aggregators like Feedly, The Old Reader, and others.
RSS Guard Key Features:
- Simple interface
- Support for all feed formats
- Handles tons of messages & feeds
- Built-in Chromium-based web viewer
- Support for online feed synchronization via plugins
- Message filter with regular expressions
- Import/export of feeds to/from OPML 2.0
- Drag-n-drop support
- And much more...
Download RSS Guard for Windows
Download RSS Guard Portable for Windows
Download RSS Guard for Mac OS X
Download RSS Guard for Linux
Last Update: September 14, 2016
Current Version: 3.3.5
Languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Indonesian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X
Developer: Martin Rotter
- Qt "styles" are now configurable via settings and not hardcoded in "skin" files. Default "style" is now "Fusion" and can be changed to anything else in settings.
- WebEngine is automatically replaced by simpler text component (for viewing messages) when not installed during RSS Guard compilation.
- Made some tweaks regarding bug #41. Number of new messages is now determined in feed downloader working thread too.
- Fixed problem with updating states of messages in Nextcloud. Remove and re-add your account to fix the problem!! (bug #59)