ISO Workshop is a an easy to use, free program specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. It enables you to extract files from ISO images, create disc backups, convert and burn disc images.
ISO Workshop also allows you to make ISO files from your local files and folders. You can make standard ISO images with various file systems or bootable ISO images, to prepare boot disc. Also you can open any ISO file and extract files and folders to your hard drive.
ISO Workshop Key Features:
- Easy-to-use, multilingual user interface
- Low CPU resource usage during any process
- Make standard or bootable ISO, with various file systems
- Burn ISO image or any other disc image to CD, DVD or BD
- Browse and extract files from various disc image formats
- Copy any CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc to ISO or BIN image
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports all types of CD/DVD/Blu-ray Recorders
- Convert various disc images to ISO or BIN