Malwarebytes (formerly Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) is a comprehensive security solution that can thoroughly remove most advanced (zero-day) threats (including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, and rootkits) that even the most well-known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
Malwarebytes works by monitoring the system's processes, stopping those which it identifies as malicious before they execute. The program has two scan modes, on is superficial and the other is a deeper, more thorough, scan that will take more time but in return will prove more trustworthy.
Malwarebytes was formerly known as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, now it's combined all Malwarebytes products into one single package which includes Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, Website Protection, and Remediation technologies.
Get It Now!
- Easy-to-use interface
- Advanced Anti-malware/Anti-spyware/Anti-rootkit technology
- Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs)
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities
- Command line support for quick scanning
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand
- Database updates released daily
- Real-Time Protection (Premium)
- Malicious website protection (Premium)
- Anti-exploit and Anti-ransomware (Premium)
Download Trial from Official Site
Download Trial from Megaleechers Server
Looking for Mac Version? Malwarebytes for Mac
Last Update: January 25, 2017
Current Version: 220.127.116.119
Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP SP3 (32-Bit Only) / Vista SP1+ / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)