Adobe Photoshop Elements is a powerful photo editing and retouching application for entry-level photographers, image editors, and hobbyists. Adobe Photoshop Elements contains most of the features of the professional version but with fewer options and is a successor of Adobe Photoshop LE (Limited Edition).
Adobe Photoshop Elements automates the organizing and editing so you can have fun creating and sharing your amazing photos. Quickly find any photo. Make one-click fixes and add artistic effects to create unique looks. Create collages, slideshows, and cards. Share to favorite social sites.
What’s the difference between Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements?
- Photoshop Elements is designed for people who take lots of photos and want a quick, easy way to make them look great, create with them, share them with family and friends, and organize them so they’re easy to find.
- Premiere Elements is designed for people who take lots of videos and want a quick, easy way to make them look great, turn them into polished movies, share them with family and friends, and organize their clips so they’re easy to find.
Adobe Photoshop Elements Key Features:
- Easily find your photos and videos
- Create beautiful collages, slideshows, calendars, scrapbook pages, and cards
- Artistic effects and Amazing transformations
- Share to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and more
- Edit a batch of photos at one time
- Quick and easy fixes
Last Update: December 15, 2016
15.0 (Windows) / 15.2 (Mac OS X)
- Windows: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Mac OS X: English, French, German, Japanese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-Bit Only)
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated