HitmanPro.Alert is an anti-malware/anti-exploit solution by Surfright that provides real-time protection for home and business PCs to guard against cyber attacks such as prevalent and zero-day software exploits, drive-by downloads, online fraud, and identity theft. It includes the discovery abilities of HitmanPro and can run alongside your current antivirus or by itself.
HitmanPro.Alert analyses behavior and can stop attacks without requiring prior knowledge of the attack. It protects your computer systems even before new and undiscovered threats are formally addressed by security updates and antimalware solutions.
HitmanPro.Alert also comes with anti-ransomware capabilities to keep your files safe. It does not only stop ransomware as it activates but rolls back any encryption that the ransomware implemented before being stopped.
Get It Now!
- Real-Time, signature-less protection
- Catch what other antiviruses miss
- On-demand forensics-based malware detection
- Potentially Unwanted Application remediation
- Prevents keyloggers from recording passwords
- Stops attacks that perform process hijacking or replacement
- Online banking protection and safe browsing
- Cloud-Assisted scanning
- Ransomware protection
Last Update: February 14, 2016
Current Version: 22.214.171.1246
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Turkish, Danish, Swedish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Arabic, Indonesian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP (32-bit Only), Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)