SyncBack is a powerful file backup and synchronization utility that allows you to backup, synchronize, or restore your files to another drive, FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers, ZIP file, POP3/IMAP4/SMTP email servers, networked drive, or removable media (e.g. Compact Flash), with the support of many cloud storage services (Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure).
SyncBack backup and synchronization solution is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world. Such as law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack is available in four editions - SyncBackFree, SyncBackLite, SyncBackSE, and SyncBackPro (Compare SyncBack editions). SyncBackFree is 100% free for personal, educational, charity, government, and commercial use.
If your backup requirements are demanding then you can safely have SyncBackFree, SyncBackSE, and SyncBackPro all installed at the same time on the same computer to discover what solution best suits your needs.
SyncBack Key Features:
- Backup, Synchronize & Restore
- Run programs before and after profiles
- Unicode enabled for non-English filenames
- SyncBack Touch Support (Windows, MacOS, Android)
- Versioning - Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Powerful FTP/FTPS/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Supports many cloud storage services
- Extensive Help Documentation
- Simple and Advanced mode
- Schedule backups
Last Update: June 12, 2017
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
License: Freeware / Shareware
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: 2BrightSparks Pte. Ltd.