Adobe Premiere Elements is a comprehensive video editing software that will help to turn your video clips into entertaining movies that will wow family and friends by using smart, automated options, pro-quality effects, and in-app guidance. Empower your creative vision with video editing that's so easy, it almost makes the movie for you.
Adobe Premiere Elements can handle unlimited video and audio tracks, with multiple keyframed effects applied to each clip, as well as Picture-in-picture and chromakey capabilities. It also supports many third-party plug-ins for additional features, including Premiere Pro plug-ins, After Effects plug-ins, and VST effects. It can create bars and tone and a countdown leader, just like Premiere Pro.
What’s the difference between Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements?
- Photoshop Elements is designed for people who take lots of photos and want a quick, easy way to make them look great, create with them, share them with family and friends, and organize them so they’re easy to find.
- Premiere Elements is designed for people who take lots of videos and want a quick, easy way to make them look great, turn them into polished movies, share them with family and friends, and organize their clips so they’re easy to find.
Adobe Premiere Elements Key Features:
- Easily edit and enhance your videos clips
- Create a polished movie instantly
- Edit and preview in one convenient place
- Share on disc, HDTV, Facebook, and YouTube
- Quality effects and transitions
- Drag and drop support
- In-app guidance
Download Adobe Premiere Elements
Last Update: October 15, 2016
Current Version: 15.0
- Windows: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Mac OS X: English, French, German, Japanese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-Bit Only)
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated