AOMEI Backupper a complete, easy-to-use and reliable file sync, disk backup, system recovery and cloning software for PC and Server. You can easily use it to back up entire hard disks or specified partitions. Once your data loses or system crashes, you can use AOMEI Backupper to restore system image or other data, and it can restore system image between dissimilar hardware.
Supported storage devices include Internal hard disks, external hard drives, solid-state drive (SSD), USB flash drives, thumb drives, CD/DVD, network share, network-attached storage (NAS), cloud drive desktop apps, Hardware RAID and virtual machine systems, etc.
AOMEI Backupper currently is available in five different editions which mainly differ in functionality and availability (Full features comparison):
- Standard, Professional, and Technician - for Windows PC operating systems
- Server and Technician Plus - for Windows Server operating systems
AOMEI Backupper Key Features:
- Easy to use interface
- Ensures your system and data are protected
- Support system/disk/partition/files/folders backup and restore
- Support files/folders sync and disk/partition clone
- Automatic/Schedule Backup and incremental/differential backup
- UEFI boot and GPT disk backup
- Support dissimilar hardware restore
- Encrypt and compress backups
- Real-time file sync
Last Update: December 30, 2016
Current Version: 4.0.2
License: Freeware / Shareware
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Aomei Technology Co., Ltd.