Complete Internet Repair is a free and easy to use tool that will try to help you repair your internet and/or network connection connections. Complete Internet Repair is portable, means you can carry it around with you on a USB flash drive and have it ready when something goes wrong. It will not write any settings to the registry or leave any traces on your computer.
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules. Firstly; Do not try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, it should be able to help with most of your internet issues.
Complete Internet Repair might help if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
Last Update: January 07, 2017
Current Version: 184.108.40.20652
License: Open Source
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)