ManyCam is a free webcam and a video switcher tool for Windows and Mac OS X, that allows you to use your webcam, TV tuner, or any other video source with multiple applications and services (such as Skype, ICQ, Youtube, Livestream etc...Full list) at the same time simultaneously.
With this webcam tool you can enhance your real-time video chat & broadcasting experience and turns your computer into a professional-quality live video production studio and switcher. It also enables you to record your screen, add amazing webcam effects & graphics to your videos and photos output.
ManyCam uses a webcam or video camera as input for the software itself and then replicates itself as an alternative source of input. Because of this, ManyCam works well with nearly all chat software such as Windows Live Messenger that can use alternative video sources.
ManyCam is offers four editions: Free (with limited features - try before you buy), Standard, Studio and Enterprise (Compare editions). It's used by many big and famous brands such as NASA, WB Games, Universities and more...
Buy ManyCam at 25% OFF
- Broadcast on many applications and services simultaneously
- Draw over or add text to your live video broadcast
- Add microphone audio effects to your broadcast
- Create playlists and air them on live streaming websites
- Motion detection and be informed by email when motions are detected
- Broadcast directly on Twitch, USTREAM and YouTube live events
- Stream and broadcast videos from YouTube
- Set up and monitor your video system easily
- Add webcam effects and graphics
- Screencast your desktop
- And much more...
Last Update: August 17, 2017
6.0.1 (Windows) / 4.6.0 (Mac OS X)
Languages: English, Japanese, German, French
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Visicom Media Inc.