Process Explorer is a freeware task manager and system monitor developed by Sysinternals, which has been acquired by Microsoft. It's an advanced process management utility that picks up where Task Manager leaves off. It will show you detailed information about a process including its icon, command-line, full image path, memory statistics, user account, security attributes, and more.
Process Explorer Key Features:
- Hierarchical view of processes.
- Live CPU activity graph in the task bar
- Interactively alter a service process' access security
- Interactively set the priority of a process
- Suspend selected process
- Kill complete process tree