SpeedCommander is a powerful and versatile file manager (Windows Explorer alternative) that builds on the proven two window technology which eases any file operations: sorting, copying, moving or deleting your files.
SpeedCommander offers a multitude of exclusive features under a simple, unified user interface: file management, data encryption, file compression and extraction (ZIP, RAR, ARJ, 7z), Macros, and FTP and network drive support. Additional tasks include secure deletion, synchronization, search and viewing operations and shortcuts to provide fast access to the most commonly used functions and much more...
SpeedCommander Key Features:
- Dual Window File Manager
- Extremely fast navigation
- Plenty of customization options
- Viewer for over 80 file formats
- Support for 13 archive formats
- Supports FTP, FTP-SSL, and SFTP
- Support for Macros and AddIns
- Direct cloud storage access (Pro)
- Burn and ISO file support (Pro)
Download Trial x32
Download Trial x64
Note: Download older versions of SpeedCommander.
Last Update: March 27, 2017
Current Version: 17.00.8600
Languages: English, German
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Sven Ritter