UnHackMe is an all-in-one anti-malware toolbox for Windows, that is using a unique detection method (Precise double-checking) which allows identifying and eliminating most types of malicious threats: Search redirecting, Popup ads, Potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), Unwanted processes, Slow browsing, Rootkits, Trojans, Spyware, Keyloggers, etc.
UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it's compatible with any anti-virus programs. It uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC and also it's testing startup files using several antivirus programs on the Virustotal.com. It's a simple yet powerful tool designed to deal with malware threats that your anti-virus or other solutions can't detect.
UnHackMe is compatible with AVG, AVAST, Symantec, Microsoft, McAfee, Malwarebytes, K7, F-Prot, WebRoot, Norman, TrendMicro, Kaspersky, BitDefender, Agnitum, Ad-Aware, Sophos, Comodo, DrWeb, Emsisoft, ESET-NOD32, Panda etc.
UnHackMe is available in two editions: Standard Pro, and "For Repair Shops". UnHackMe Pro includes special designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
Buy UnHackMe 1 PC Lifetime License
UnHackMe Key Features:
- All-in-one anti-malware toolbox
- Compatible with all known antivirus software
- Scanning for Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on the Virustotal.com
- Uses its own database to detect unwanted programs
- Examining the browsers' search settings and add-ons
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings
- Extremely fast scanning
- Scanning for rootkits
Download UnHackMe Trial
Last Update: June 22, 2017
Current Version: 126.96.36.1990
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Greatis Software LLC.