Windows Firewall Control is a powerful and lightweight front-end to the built-in Windows Firewall, which extends his functionality to make it even better. It runs in the system tray and allows you to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
Note: Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version is required.
Windows Firewall Control Key Features:
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy management of Windows Firewall
- Full support for standard user accounts
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist anymore
- Create, modify and delete Window Firewall rules
- Find and display duplicate firewall rule