Zemana AntiMalware is an advanced, second opinion malware detection and removal software designed to rescue your computer from malware that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken. It uses cloud technology to ensure your system is as safe as possible by providing a better detection rate against viruses, trojans, browser add-ons and other types of malware.
The program uses Pandora Real Time Sandbox Technology and File Reputation Service. With its unique technology, it increases zero-day malware detection of suspicious files. Furthermore, It's highly optimized and it doesn't affect your overall PC performance nor does it clutter up your drive (with virus definitions stored in the cloud). Overall, Zemana AntiMalware is a fast, reliable and lightweight security software that adds an extra scanning layer, on top of your existing protection, to help you remove malware.
Zemana AntiMalware is available in two editions Free and Premium.
Get It Now!
- Lightweight and reliable security solution
- Defeat viruses, trojans, browser add-ons and other types of malware
- Removes annoying browser add-on's, unwanted apps and toolbars
- Bootkit, Rootkit Protection
- Fast and efficient scanning
- Real Time Protection (Premium)
- Ransomware Protection (Premium)
- Increased zero-day malware protection (Premium)
Last Update: March 23, 2017
Current Version: 126.96.36.1994
License: Freeware / Shareware
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Zemana Ltd.
- Thanks to our partnership with Farbar, we have incorporated his amazing diagnostic tool (FRST) into Zemana AntiMalware. You can launch it directly from the advanced menu or you can opt-in to include FRST logs when you requesting a malware removal assistance.
- Fixed a rare freeze issue with the ZAM service.
- Fixed a false detection related to Avast self-signed root-cert.
- Minor improvements and fixes.
Full Release Notes