Avast Pro Antivirus is an essential security solution by Avast that provide universally trusted malware protection combined with additional features that offer more customization when it comes to protecting your PC. Run suspicious files in a safe test space using Sandbox, and protect yourself against DNS hijacking with Real Site.
Avast Pro Antivirus will protect your PC without slowing it down thanks to streamlined cloud computing. Also comes with SafeZone, the world’s most secure browser, as well as an enhanced Game Mode to maximize your gaming experience.
Note: Avast Pro Antivirus is also available in Free edition - Avast Free Antivirus.
Buy Avast Pro Antivirus at 30% OFF
- Intuitive interface
- Powerful anti-malware protection
- Detects the latest malware threats
- Protection against identity theft
- Real-time threat detection
- Low on system resources
- Secure HTTPS Scanning
- SafeZone Browser
- Browser Cleanup
Download Avast Pro Antivirus Trial
Download Online Installer
Download Offline Installer
Note: to uninstall all Avast products from your computer use: AvastClear Uninstall Utility.
Last Update: August 31, 2017
Current Version: 17.6.3625.0
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: AVAST Software s.r.o.
- 2291: Fixes crash in installer
- Firewall: Fixed internet connectivity not working after update (until restart) on Win XP, Vista and 7 - should now always work immediately
- Wifi Inspector: Fixed incorrectly displayed vulnerabilities - vulnerability info is now correct
- Web Shield: Fixed SSL scanning issue on some sites - sites now load correctly
- Issues with login to roaming profile after update
- Passwords: Fixed issues with self-authorization and import from Easy Pass
- Issue with installation on Braswell CPUs
- Network problems after update on Vista
- Issue with playing HTML5 videos in SafeZone browser
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10 Creators Update
- Issue with disabling components, which require restart
- Problems with never-ending Cleanup optimization