Bandizip is a lightweight, ultra-fast, free, all-in-one Zip Archiver for home and office. It supports most popular compression formats, such as Zip, Rar, Tar, Iso, and 7z. It features an easy-to-use interface, a rapid Zip algorithm for compression & extraction with fast drag and drop, high-speed archiving, and multi-core compression.
Bandizip supports ZipCrypto and AES 256 encryption algorithms for higher security. It also has support for split compression to certain sizes, such as 10MB or 700MB. Besides Windows standard split compression formats such as zip, z01, and z02, it securely supports ALZ, EGG (alz, a01, a02, and vol1.egg, vol2.egg, 7Z(7z.001, 7z.002, and RAR (part1.rar).
Furthermore, It allows users to preview compressed contents with right click menu on the Windows Explore. In addition, Users directly see an image file contained in compressed ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH or TAR files without extracting. Another advantage of Bandizip is that it fully supports Unicode to ensure international characters are displayed for filenames in archives.
Bandizip Key Features:
- Complete compression utility
- Super-fast compression and extraction
- Support most popular archive file types
- Supports ZipCrypto and AES 256 encryption
- Support for Unicode to display international characters.
- Bypass files that don't compress well using the "High-Speed Archiving" function.
- Extract files to the destination folder directly using the fast drag & drop function.
- Create self-extracting files (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives.
- Context Menu access including the preview archive function.
- Create or extract multiple zip files simultaneously from windows explorer.
Download Bandizip for Windows
Download Bandizip Portable for Windows x32
Download Bandizip Portable for Windows x64
Download Bandizip Portable for Mac OS X
Note: Download Bandizip for Windows XP: http://www.bandisoft.com/bandizip/old/
Last Update: March 26, 2017
Current Version: 6.0.0
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)