mp3DirectCut is a free, lossless audio editor and recorder with extensive features for mp3 files. It's a lightweight tool desgined to perform various actions such as: cut, copy, paste, change the volume, remove parts, split files, add/copy regions and more without the need to decompress your MP3 into a PCM format.
This saves work, encoding time and disk space and preserves the original quality, because nothing will be re-encoded. Mp3DirectCut gives you extensive control over your MP3s: Several prelisting functions, MP3 visualization and VU meter, Easy navigation, Fading, and volume setting.
Note: it's usually needed to run the installer "As Administrator".
mp3DirectCut Key Features:
- Edit MPEG audio directly
- Non-destructive cut, copy, paste
- Volume change, fade, normalize
- MP3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder
- Fast MPEG visualisation and easy navigation
- AAC and Layer 2 support (dvd/dvb audio)
- ID3v1.1 and Cue Sheet support.
- Auto cue (track dividing by time values)
- Track splitting with filename and tag creation
- Trim-Crop-Fast play-Loop play
- Unicode support
- Batch processing
Download mp3DirectCut (Megaleechers Server)
Last Update: March 07, 2017
Current Version: 2.23
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Martin Pesch
- MP4 demuxing by calling external ffmpeg
- Bug on Xing VBR header reading fixed
- Saving "Cut whole pause" setting
- Big timer with total track time option
- Minor improvements