O&O Defrag Server Edition is certified defragmentation for Windows Servers for corporate customers. It includes an interface for network management through the O&O EMC, which allows for the distribution and administration of the software across an entire enterprise network. The program optimizes your hard disk and packs file fragments securely back together again. It's easy to solution ideal for both beginners and professionals.
Fragmented hard disks put the brakes on the servers in a company and as a result, have an adverse affect on productivity. The level of fragmentation proportionally increases the time needed for accessing a hard disk. This, in turn, increases the amount of valuable time lost by each and every employee.
Thanks to clearly displayed graphics and statistics, you can monitor the success of regular defragmentation. After every run, you get a graph showing the before-and-after stats. You can then base your configuration of the program on these statistics to optimize the success yet more.
The read heads of a hard disk when reading an orderly (defragmented) hard disk are far less stressed and worn out, which substantially extends the life of your hardware. Even in the event of data loss, you have better chances of making a full recovery if you defragment. Data recovery software such as O&O DiskRecovery can reconstruct files saved after a defragmentation much easier than files that are spread across multiple areas of your hard disk.
Moreover, O&O Defrag Server can also be used for deleting free space on hard disks. This prevents traces of confidential data left over from partially-deleted or temporary files from falling into the hands of any strangers.
O&O Defrag is available in three editions (Compare Features):
- O&O Defrag Professional Edition - for home users.
- Server Edition - for Windows servers.
- Workstation Edition - for Windows workstations.
The Professional Edition is designed to be used by home and home office users. The Server Edition is additionally optimized for Windows servers and offers network management capabilities to distribute and centrally manage the defragmentation within the enterprise.
Buy O&O Defrag Server at 25% OFF
- User-friendly and modern interface
- Performance increases of up to 100%
- Organizes related file fragments on your hard drive
- Prevents new fragmentation efficiently in advance
- Extends the life of your hardware
- Faster system and program startss
- Increases the chances of recovering lost data
- Automatic defragmentation in the background
- Speeds up your backup and restoration processes
- Defrag multiple drives simultaneously
- Defragmentation during startup and at runtime
- Built-in O&O DiskCleaner
- Highly configurable
Download O&O Defrag Server Edition
Download O&O Defrag Workstation Edition
Last Update: November 02, 2016
Current Version: 20.0.449
Languages: English, German
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: O&O Software GmbH