ABBYY FineReader is an all-in-one OCR (optical character recognition) and PDF software for increasing business productivity when working with documents. It provides powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to access and modify information locked in paper-based documents and PDFs.
ABBYY FineReader supports 192 recognition languages in all combinations and allows the conversion of image documents (photos, scans, PDF files) into editable formats. such as, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Rich Text Format, HTML, PDF/A, searchable PDF, CSV and plain text files. Moreover, FineReader supports TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners, multi-function peripherals (MFPs) and all-in-one devices when using in scanning mode.
ABBYY FineReader is an award winning trusted by more than 20 million users worldwide. Based on FineReader optical character recognition, ABBYY licenses the technology to several companies such as Fujitsu, Panasonic, Xerox, Samsung, and others.
ABBYY FineReader is available in three editions:
- Standard - For everyday OCR and PDF tasks.
- Corporate - All-in-one business toolset for working with PDFs and scans
- Enterprise - Enterprise toolset for working with PDFs and scans
Buy ABBYY FineReader at 20% OFF
ABBYY FineReader Key Features:
- User-friendly interface with pre-defined Quick Tasks
- Professional OCR results with up to 99.8% character recognition accuracy
- Scans and converts documents and images into a wide variety of formats
- Automates conversion tasks, processes batches of documents
- Accurately reconstructs document structure, layout and formatting
- Create searchable PDF files for archiving and sharing
- Make documents accessible for text-to-voice and more
- Wide language support - 190 recognition languages
- Performs image and photo pre-processing
- Cross-format document comparison
- Edit and re-use content from scans
Download ABBYY FineReader Trial
Note: an online version of ABBYY FineReader is available here: ABBYY FineReader Online.
Last Update: January 27, 2017
Current Version: 126.96.36.1994
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)