Dashlane is a robust, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, trusted by million of users worldwide. It makes digital life simple and safe allowing you to securely keep track of all your passwords and personal info, whether you use them once a day or once a year.
Furthermore, It allows you to create unique passwords for all your accounts, remember them, and have them typed for you online, saving you an average of 50 hours per year. Dashlane is a cross-platform app available on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and other devices. Access Dashlane at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
Dashlane is available in 3 editions - Free, Premium and Business. Dashlane Premium is an annual subscription that gives you unlimited backup, automatic sync across all your devices, direct access to your data on the Web app and priority support.
Dashlane Key Features:
- Remembering all of your passwords in an encrypted vault
- Add or import passwords, or save them as you browse the web
- Powerful autofill types your passwords on any website
- Generate and securely store unlimited unique passwords
- Share passwords and encrypted notes with other users
- Store credit cards, bank accounts, IDs, passports and more
- Keep shared passwords in sync between your contacts
- Securing credit card and personal information
- Protect your data with AES-256 encryption
- Backing your encrypted data up to the cloud
- Check your password health
Last Update: May 10, 2017
126.96.36.199726 (Windows) / 188.8.131.52505 (Mac OS X)
License: Freeware / Shareware
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Dashlane Inc.