Foxit Reader is a lightweight, fast and feature-rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader provides PDF creation and easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with friends and colleagues. Moreover, It features an easy to use interface based on the familiar Microsoft Office ribbon, which can be customized for your particular preferences.
Foxit Reader is available with ConnectedPDF (cPDF), which is a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the creation, sharing, and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
ConnectedPDF powers cloud-based services for PDF files, services include:
- ConnectedPDF Security - grant and revoke document access.
- ConnectedPDF Document Management - Track to see who opens your document and what they do and notify readers of new updates.
- ConnectedPDF Collaboration - Elevate your teamwork with connected reviews or send requests to others to get a file.
Foxit Reader is an award-winning PDF reader with over 450 million users that provides an excellent alternative to the Adobe Reader on any computer running the Windows operating system. Foxit Reader is also available in a shareware edition: Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Intuitive user interface
- View multiple PDF files
- Quick and easy PDF creation
- Keep sensitive information safe
- OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox Integration
- Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
- Add, edit, and modify bookmarks
- Spell checker for comments
- Touch Screen Support
- XFA Form Filling
Last Update: July 04, 2019
18.104.22.16814 (Windows) / 2.2.1025 (Mac OS X)
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Developer: Foxit Software Incorporated
Foxit Reader 9.6 adds the support to search PDF indexes for one or more PDF files, integration with Alfresco, and support for PAdES standard compliant signatures. It also offers better signature validation, a series of enhancements in PDF scanning and annotation, and some bug fixes to deliver better user experience.