HWiNFO is a powerful hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting utility, which supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards.
HWiNFO is designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
- Comprehensive hardware information.
- Real-Time system health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power).
- Customizable Table, Graphs, Tray, Gadgets, OSD+ extensions.
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats.
- Frequent updates.
- Available as SDK (custom client).
- 3rd party add-ons.
Download HWINFO Free
Note: HWINFO32 is now working for both x32-bit Windows systems versions and HWINFO64 for x64-bit Windows systems versions.
Last Update: August 27, 2020
Current Version: 6.30.4240
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X299 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF.
- Improved RTSS OSD handling, added new options.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X399 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME and ROG ZENITH EXTREME.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX.
- Reverted AMD GPU fan speed monitoring to direct method due to a bug in AMD ADL.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X399 series mainboards.
- Fixed a possible system hang on GIGABYTE mainboards with IT8792E/IT8795E.
- Added several new CPU logos.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME.
- Added support of Aquacomputer farbwerk temperature monitoring.
- Fixed GPU utilization reporting stuck on some Radeon RX 5xx series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X399-A.
- Added AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, 64, 64 Liquid Cooling.
- Added AMD Radeon Instinct MI25, MI25x2, Radeon Pro V320, V340, Radeon Pro SSG, Radeon Pro WX 9100.