HWinFO is a feature-rich system information utility that's designed to help users monitor their PC's hardware. It offers real-time and detailed analysis of different hardware components on your PC, making it easier to decide if they are delivering the optimal performance or not. The tool categorizes all the hardware componentsinto ten different categories and generates a detailed report on their performance.
You can also check the one-page summary of all the components to predict if the PC can run into an unexpected failure or not. The reports are easy to read and navigate, which means you'll be able to analyze all your hardware components within a few minutes.
The tool is also available in installable and portable version. So, if you don't want to install it on your system, you can also use the portable version (using a USB drive) to analyze your PC's hardware and generate detailed reports. The main USP of HWinFO is that it only focuses on the hardware configuration and doesn’t touch the software part at all.
HWinFo provides in-depth information on all the hardware components on your computer. It divides all the components into different categories including CPU, motherboard, memory, bus, video adapter, monitor, drives, audio, network, and ports. The tool always provides the up-to-date status of every component, making it easier to check their status.
The portable version is quite a reliable feature for users who want to use the software on multiple devices. You can simply add the portable version on a USB drive and use it to generate a hardware analysis report on any PC.
With HWinFO, you can easily generate and export a detailed analysis report for selected devices. For instance, if you only want the analysis report for RAM and CPU, you can exclude all the other components from your report and make it easy-to-understand. HWinFO is an ideal tool for users who use their PC for heavy-duty operations such as gaming and editing. With HWinFo, you'll be able to track all the hardware components and ensure that they are delivering their optimal performance. This will also help you avoid unexpected failures and expensive repairs.
- Detailed Hardware Information
- Generate easy-to-read one-page summary reports
- Real-Time system health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Customize the user-interface as per your preferences
- Export reports into different formats such as XML, CSV, HTML
- System health monitoring
- Available as SDK (custom client)
- 3rd party extensions
Download HWINFO v7 Free
Download HWINFO v6 Free
Last Update: May 18, 2021
Current Version: 7.06 / 6.42.4360
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X299 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF.
- Improved RTSS OSD handling, added new options.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X399 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME and ROG ZENITH EXTREME.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX.
- Reverted AMD GPU fan speed monitoring to direct method due to a bug in AMD ADL.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X399 series mainboards.
- Fixed a possible system hang on GIGABYTE mainboards with IT8792E/IT8795E.
- Added several new CPU logos.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME.
- Added support of Aquacomputer farbwerk temperature monitoring.
- Fixed GPU utilization reporting stuck on some Radeon RX 5xx series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X399-A.
- Added AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, 64, 64 Liquid Cooling.
- Added AMD Radeon Instinct MI25, MI25x2, Radeon Pro V320, V340, Radeon Pro SSG, Radeon Pro WX 9100.