Photoscape is a free, all-in-one photo editor, that provides a full suite of tools to use for editing and enhancing your photos to create the perfect memories. It provides users with all major image editing tools, allowing them to resize, crop, add bloom, perform image adjustments such as color and brightness, correct backlight, and more.
Photoscape also comes with additional features that let users add balloons, frames, texts and drawings, and even remove red eye, correct white balance and add filters. The program is a great free alternative to Adobe Photoshop.
Photoscape is also available in X PRO edition, compatible with Windows 10 x64 and Mac OS X 0.8+: http://x.photoscape.org
- User-friendly interface
- Fix and enhance your photos
- Premium editing tools
- Screen Capture
- Color Picker
- Raw Converter
- Batch editor
Last Update: May 02, 2016
Current Version: 3.7
English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Argentinean, Catalan, Chinese Simp, Chinese Trad, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Euskera, Finnish, Gallego, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Developer: Mooii Tech
- Added 'Black & White' and 'Bandicoot' filters (Editor / Home)
- Added a 'Smart Blur' brush (Editor / Tools / Effect Brush)
- Brush sizes increase from 3 to 4 and become bigger.
- Added 29 more film effects so totally 35 film effects now. (Editor / Home)
- Improve the 'Film Effect' UI
- Improved Editor, Page, Combine and AniGif UI
- Fixed minor bugs